Wednesday 28 January 2015

UnCOoL PLaYLisT


    Blowing with the wind - Running and Jogging Crew (Fitness/Dance)

Halo - Beyoncé (RnB)



On my own - Miley Cyrus (Pop)




Settle down - The 1975 (Indie)


Undercover martyn - Two door cinema club (Indie)


This is where you can reach me - U2 (Indie Rock)


Are you in love with a notion - Courteeners (Indie)


Leave me alone - Michael Jackson (Pop)


Roman reloaded - Nicki Minaj (Rap)


Wet the bed - Chris Brown (Rap/RnB)



Waka Waka - Running and jogging crew (Fitness/Dance)






Sierra Leone - Frank Ocean (RnB)


My playlist shows that my taste in music is very diverse. I listen to different genres ranging from Rap to Indie Rock. Although I am an active person the two songs that embarrass me are the ones from the running and jogging album because of how awful the covers are. Apart from that I think that the playlist is a good representation of my music taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment